Breath training with Inspirational Breathing techniques
FOUNDATION COURSE | 5 Day Intensive
‘Thank you so much Nicola for a wonderful course. It feels so valuable to have tangible skills to deal with and work through emotions and to let go of old patterns once and for all. The work you do is beyond amazing. I am so grateful to have met you. Thank you’
Rottingdean, Brighton | 2017
18th Sept – 16th Oct
This course runs for 1 day per week for a total of 5 weeks
25th – 29th October 2017
Investment: £550 Non Residential (Brighton)
GOA 2018 | Saturday 6th – Wednesday 10th January
Foundation Course Outline:
An exploration of your breath and learning the tools that will open the respiratory system up to a full flowing powerful healing breath.
- The cognitive brain understanding your moods and linked behaviour and the impact they have
- The limbic emotional brain, grappling with and navigating your personal emotions
- The reptilian brain which needs breath, touch and movement to clear trauma
- The conscious connected breath
- Touch and mapping your body to discover what is typically stored and where
- Sound healing and toning with the healing vibration of Tibetan Bowls
- Movement and where appropriate, linking it to toning and touch
- Affirmations to switch negative beliefs to the positive during a receptive alpha brain wave state
Breath training with Inspirational Breathing – your qualification pathway…
This is just the beginning! We have 4 Graduates who completed their programme in May 2015.
In addition to this we have a far reaching plan which will be implemented in the fullness of time.
Please let us know if you are considering joining the Foundation programme.
Step 1 Foundation Programme
Outcome: To learn the tools and techniques of Inspirational Breathing and develop a self sufficient breathing practice.
Weekly – Half day per week for seven weeks
Five day workshop
30 hours of training
‘I enjoyed the whole experience. The theory and practice worked well and was presented in a very professional and sensitive way. Nicola is a joy to be with and communicates her huge energy to everyone in the room at all times.’
Email Nicola for details
Step 2 Graduate Programme
Outcome: To be an Inspirational Breathing practitioner, able to conduct 1:1 sessions with family, friends and clients.
9-month programme –1 programme per year.
- 71-hours of training
- 5 hours of personal 1:1 meetings
- 100 hours of case studies
- 50 case studies
- Reading list
‘I started on my breathing journey in 2013, it was pure coincidence that I met Nicola at Breakfast party just before my 50th birthday. I had decided to take a sabbatical and step off to have a look where I was at in my work and life. As an Acting and Performance Coach and Trainer, I thought I knew the importance and value of breathing, but the first breath session I had in Rottingdean with Nicola opened up something very new, fundamental and powerful. I knew that it was a journey that I wanted and needed to go on and so I signed up for The Foundation and Graduate Programmes. Breath work continues to provide me with riches every day. It is, for me about being in the moment and trusting that you can be completely present. Nicola is an extrordinary woman, a wonderful guide and teacher as well as an inspirational human being to have in your life!’
‘Nicola is passionate, knowledgeable, supportive and kind. You could not ask for a better teacher. Inspirational breathing is a safe and gentle tool for shifting / releasing blocked energy and emotions and enabling us to live as our most authentic selves. Despite the deep level of release taking place over the year long training at all times I felt safe and supported.. This work really does change lives!’
Step 3 Master Practitioner
- To deepen own breathing practice and client base practice
- To contribute research/writing to breathing community
- To enable to train the foundation programme
Mentoring and observation for 1 year.
Step 4 Stand and deliver – Train the trainer!
Outcome: To independently run Inspirational Breathing workshops
- Successful completion of graduate programme
- Minimum hands on facilitator for 6 Inspirational Breathing workshops
- Observation and mentoring