A very big welcome to Inspirational Breathing
There’s lots of information here for you:
- From 3 quick top tips to hours of losing yourself in in-depth research
- A FREE breathing audio to get you started straight away
- Or you can train to become a practitioner and discover the qualification route to helping friends, family and even have clients!
- Find out how to breathe and explore your very own personal breathing pattern and what this says about you!
- Throughout the website there are Exercises to reveal the power of your breath.
‘That was one of the most profound and divine (literally) experiences I have had in my life so far.This is one of the best days of my life.’
‘At the beginning of the session, Nicola said this was magic. In truth I didn’t believe her because I’ve been searching for the magic to unlock all the hurt and find peace for so long. She was right. This is magic. I have found what iIve been looking for! Thank you Nicola, you’re an inspirational healer.’
Introduction to Inspirational Breathing Workshop | Brighton
Sunday 30th October | 10am – 1pm Rottingdean
Experienced Breathers Workshop | Brighton
Sunday 30th October | 2.30pm – 4.30pm Rottingdean
Yoga & Inspirational Breathing Combined | London
Saturday 12th November, 3:30pm – 5.30pm
Inspirational Breathing has teamed up with Micki, an inspirational yoga teacher to provide a magical combination. This workshop combines specific yoga asana’s for breathwork creating a truly profound experience. The workshop includes 1 hour of asana practice, followed by 1 hour of Inspirational Breathing.
Foundation Course | 5 Day Intensive
Brighton | Wednesday 19th – Sunday 23rd October
Goa | Sunday 29th January – Friday 3rd February 2017
See our Breath Training page for further information
‘I’ve seen Chiropractor, Osteopaths, Deep Tissue Massage and none have worked as well as this.’